Miyerkules, Pebrero 5, 2014

Dedication + Patience = Skill

 *Le me typing on the youtube search bar*

"LDD tutorial"
"lego digital designer full tutorial"
"how to use the tools in LDD"
"how can make the things float in LDD"
"what is the tool to be used when.."
"how can you stack objects in LDD"
"where is the NXT brick in LDD"
"WHY IS LEGO DIGITAL DESIGNER SO HARD"

Yes. I'm very desperate to learn how to use the LDD after I downloaded it. I watched tons of video tutorials in the youtube, researched, read modules online 'bout building robot, but then I'm really nothing. I'm zero. I do not know any single thing. I do not know what to do. I do not know what can I do. 'Cause I'm nothing. I'm nothing when it's all about such complex computer softwares. Even though I really love robotics, how can love work if I do not have any skill? Then insecurities hit my mind - my classmates who are very good in building, my fellows who own critical minds, my friends who are logical thinkers, my seatmate who is very good in this software. I cannot. I cannot do this.

But then, realizations came to my mind. I thought that using my love and passion for robotics will make me successful in this. Through my passion,I can explore and discover new things, but if I will hate this again and again, I'll not accomplish a thing. I realized that I should shut up my mouth saying this is very hard, I will not finish on this, 'hindi ko kaya.' Because those murmurs in my mind will just contribute to the lowering of my self-esteem and trust. So I started believing in my own self, and I also started trusting in my own's little knowledge. And told 'ya, my dedication worked. I was able to make at least 1/4 of the planned robot. I was very grateful because I believe that if I will continue trusting with my self, with the help of my mentor, teacher, and adviser, Ma'am Jennylou, I will accomplish this.

I'm so thankful for experiencing all of this. I'm so grateful that being exposed with LEGO bricks, sensors, and other robotic-thingy,. Because I believe that soon, I will cut the edge of robotics technology. And I believe, that goal can only be accomplished if I will continue discovering new things, creating bright ideas and going beyond the limits.

Because working 'til midnight is fun.

What's next? Hmm.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento